Content coming soon...
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Site unless you choose to provide this information to us.
However, we do use Google Analytics, which collects and stores certain system and other information about your computer automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Google Analytics automatically collects and stores certain information about your visit, including:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain)
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use this information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make it more useful to visitors like you, and for tracking statistics.
Submission of Personal Information
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in signing up for a newsletter or other communications, submitting a question or comment via the Internet, or entering a contest. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your e-mail to other Agency* employees or authorized personnel who may be better able to help you. Unless required by law, we will not share this information with any other outside organizations unless otherwise noted in contest rules.
*Agency refers to the Waterfront Development Corporation/Belle of Louisville.